Facebook’s latest edition: The Call To Action Button 19 Aug 2014
Facebook recently introduced the Call To Action Button (CTA) to organic posts and ads. Why is this a big deal? It helps with click-through rates, cuts the pressure of putting CTA’s in thumbnail images and is easy to apply.
How to create a Facebook CTA post
- Set up a Facebook Power Editor account – a management tool usually used to create bulk ads – within Google Chrome
- Select Manage Pages from the top drop down menu
- Select the page in which you want to create the post
- Click create post
- Insert Post type URL, Post Text, Call To Action button, Link Headline, Display Link, Description and Picture (populate what’s relevant to your post)
- Choose your CTA button: Shop now, Learn more, Sign up, Book now, Download
- Select whether the post will be used as an ad or published on your page as an organic post
- Click Create, then Publish Now to activate your post.
We know users are more likely to act when prompted to do so. How will you be using CTA in your Facebook content?