An exciting opportunity exists in our Social Media department at our Cape Town offices.
Social Media Marketer
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
As a social media marketer, you will get hands on experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. If you’re to survive, you’ll need to be well-organized, strong in written communication, have the ability come up with creative ideas, and of course, love social media!
Working in social media means your days will be filled with keeping abreast of digital trends, generating ideas, content, managing your assigned brands community and reporting.
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the brand.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Atomic marketing materials, social media content and shared by employees
- 2+ years of social media marketing
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google+ & Snapchat.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
Saatchi & Saatchi Synergize is a full-service digital agency located in Cape Town and Johannesburg leveraging pull strategies, web and mobile development, SEO, paid media, social media, Analytics, content generation, integrated services and design to build unrivalled brand love and loyalty. We are a Google Analytics Certified Partner offering a broad range of services to achieve measurable results for our clients. To find out more about Big Love, Big Data and the Lovemark culture, please contact us.
HOW TO APPLY
We have have a 5 step application process to find you (the diamond among the..).
Here are the details:
Send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org), including a motivational letter on why you’d like to make a career for yourself in social marketing. Use the reference ‘Socialmediaimarketer’ in the subject line.
Interview with Head of social
Meet the Social Marketing team
Meet the Creative Director and GM
There is no step 5. You’re in!